UPHS 2015 Webinar Series
SAVE THE DATES! Annoucing the 2015 UPHS Webinar Series.
NOTE: You can view past webinars on our Webinars page.
Each Webinar will contain 35 minutes of instruction with PowerPoint slides and 10 minutes for Q and A.
- September 10 -- LinkedIn for Nonprofit Professionals -- How to maximize the benefits of LinkedIn for your long-term career goals and your current nonprofit employer
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Instructor: Megan Hollis, Career Liaison, Florida State University Career Center
- September 23 – Six Strategies for Active Supervision
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Instructor: Carol Edwards, Director of Training, Community Based Care of the Big Bend
- September 29 – #Giving Tuesday: Plans that Work
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
- Instructors: Colette Podgorski, Director of Development, Florida State University; Jessica Lowe-Minor, Executive Director, Institute for Nonprofit Innovation and Excellence
If you participate in the live webinar you will be able to engage in the Q and A portion.