Sponsored by the City of Tallahassee Office of Mayor’s Family First Initiative
This free lunch and learn will provide allow attendees to gain exposure to life-friendly/life-friendly policies and implementation strategies. The format will be interactive and allow attendees to explore best practice examples and participate in a roundtable conversation designed to help your agencies become aligned with the needs of an evolving workforce.
Employees more and more are looking for employers who understand that an individual's personal and the professional life cannot always be distinctly compartmentalized. Therefore, managers of agencies of all sizes have begun to implement a host of life-friendly/family-friendly policies that will help them recruit and retain the best possible employees. These life-friendly/family-friendly policies are helping to increase employee morale, job satisfaction retention, and productivity while reducing absenteeism and disengagement.
Join our comprehensive panel that will provide expert advice and facilitate discussion of the best strategies to achieve a life-friendly/family-friendly workplace.
- Moderator: Dustin R. Daniels, Chief of Staff, Office of City of Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum
- Ellen Piekalkiewicz, Executive Director, United Partners for Human Services
- Tom Derzypolski, Principle, BowStern Marketing Communications
- Linda Bond Edwards, Employment Attorney, Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell
- Meg Baldwin, Executive Director, Refuge House