Our webinars are now available on our new Webinars page.
Developing Performance Measures and Understanding Logic Models Workshop
- Books and resources on where to find/access measurement/survey tools
- Addendum to participant handout that includes additional information from the presentation
Diversity in Action
Diversity in Action is a BoardSource Toolkit to help you create more diversity in your non-profit agency's Board of Directors. You can download the Diversity in Action PDF here.
Presentations from the 17th Annual Conference
Below are presentations from the 17th Annual Conference. Please note that this not a complete list, as not all presenters have submitted their presentations.
- Are You Ready? What's to Come in Fundraising: Using Technology to Find More Donors
Presenters: Pam Spencer, FSU Foundation; Jeff Muddell, Jacksonville PACE Center for Girls; Aaron Kinnon, TMH Foundation
- Critical Thinking: How Can We Survive in an Increasingly Complex World
Presenter: Trish Yahn, CareerSource
- Mini Volunteer Management Boot Camp
Presenters: Kay Pelt-Walker, VolunteerLEON; Matt Vossler, Kids Incorporated
- You Have the Whole World in Your Hands: How to Maximize Social Media
Presenters: Keith Casebonne, Disability Rights Florida; Colette Podgorski, FSU Foundation; Megan Hollis, FSU Career Center
Presentations from the 15th Annual Conference
Below are presentations from the 15th Annual Conference. Please note that this not a complete list, as not all presenters have submitted their presentations.
- Tips on Becoming an Effective Non-Profit Advocate
Presented by Jessica Lowe-Minor, Executive Director, League of Women Voters of Florida
- IT on a Shoestring: How Non-Profits Can Maximize IT Planning
John Hornbuckle, FSU College of Business
- Best Practices When Contracting With State & Local Government
Karen D. Walker, Executive Partner, Holland & Knight LLP
- Tell the Story: Why Performance Measures Matter
Cat Keen, M.S.W., M.B.A, National Service Programs Director
- National Council of Nonprofits Contract Research
Walter Sachs, Inspector General
- Embracing Change and Opportunity
Scott VanDeman, President/CEO, 7 Hills Communications
- Nonprofit Law: What You Must Know
Presented by Janeia D. Ingram, Esq.
- Nonprofit Board of Directors Best Practices
This one hour webinar hosted by CharityNet USA reviews the 20 best practices for nonprofit board of directors.
- Records Retention for Non-Profits in a Digital Age
Karen Walker, Partner, Holland & Knight
From December 2, 2014, UPHS Lunch and Learn